CRN Channel Conference - 16th October
Increasing the ROI of your Managed Services Business
VARs have been under increased pressure to find new revenue streams as their customers are stuck with flat IT budgets. Managed services present an attractive opportunity for traditional IT resellers who are looking to grow their business, enjoy recurring revenues, and develop customer loyalty. But moving away from being a hardware-focused business is a complex transition that requires a well thought through strategy, so what are the lessons learned from those that have already taken the plunge, and what are the pitfalls to avoid?
As the MSP market is maturing and competition is increasing, it is more critical than ever before to stand out in an already crowded market place. Will a good marketing strategy help you make a difference from your competitors? Many MSPs focus on their sales team's ability to sell services instead of technology, but how well do sales teams understand the marketing message?
At this year's Channel Conference - the only truly independent channel event - we will address these issues and shed light on the future of the UK managed services industry, as well as share exclusive research that compares the development trends of US and UK MSPs.
Join our conference to:
- Find out what top challenges aspiring MSPs could face and what mistakes they should avoid;
- Learn how to overcome these challenges and what to expect next after having made the move to MSP;
- Understand how to stand out in an already crowded marketplace to enjoy high margins;
- Discuss what skills your sales force should have in order to increase your MSP ROI;
- Discover what criteria you should employ when choosing a vendor partner and why vendor reliability is as important as ever;
- Gain insight into the future of the UK manages services market with our exclusive report.
*Attendance is FREE - Resellers only.