10th October 2013, London
Transitioning Your Business Model into Managed Services for Long Term Profit and Growth
The technology channel is going through a period of unprecedented change.
Falling hardware and software margins and customer's growing demand for external technology services that will allow them to perform more efficiently are sure signs that it is time for resellers to adjust their business model accordingly.
Managed services present an attractive opportunity for traditional IT solution providers who are looking to grow their business, enjoy recurring revenues, and develop customer loyalty.
Before taking a leap into managed services, however, resellers need to review their strategy with regards to pricing, sales models and services portfolio to ensure the needs of target customers are met.
Furthermore, making the transition would be very difficult without support from a vendor partner, so picking the one that is right for you is crucial for success.
At this year's Channel Conference - the only truly independent channel event - we will address these issues and shed light on the future of the UK managed services industry, as well as share an exclusive research that will compare the development trends of US and UK MSPs.
Join us for a FREE TO ATTEND* one day event and:
- Learn how new business models will boost your company's growth by allowing you to enter new markets and increase your legacy revenue streams
- Find out how to differentiate your proposition from competitors' to enjoy high margins
- Explore managed services opportunities behind BYOD and how a simple and timely proposition can help you get your foot in the door with business owners
- Hear about the techniques resellers can learn from consultancies and how to become a trusted advisor to your customer
- Find out what criteria you should employ when choosing a vendor partner and why vendor reliability is as important as ever
- Gain insight into the future of the UK manages services market with our exclusive report
*Attendance is FREE - Resellers only